Book Cover Design
You have a split second to capture someone’s attention with your book. The cover is the first thing people see, and if it is done well, they might open it or click on it to see more.
This is where I come in. A successful cover must fit in with other books of the same genre so that it reaches out to your intended audience, but also have a unique design that attracts attention so it stands out against the competition.
I research other books in the same genre and look for your competition before I begin. Then I combine what I learn with your vision for your book and come up with a few possibilities for your book cover. From there we go through the revision process until you are satisfied. I don’t use templates because I want to give each unique book the attention it deserves. Every design is brand new.
Cover Design Includes:
- Professional and experienced help and guidance with the
- 3 initial one-of-a kind custom front cover designs, more upon
- Front cover, back cover, and spine designs
- Free ebook cover, ready to upload, with the purchase of a
print cover design
- Free 3D rendering of your book for all your online promotions
- Print-ready finals ready to upload to your printer
- Upload service for KDP, LightningSource, or any printer of your choice.
- Photoshop customization of stock imagery for your cover
- Bookmarks, One-sheets or other print design to help promote your book
- Web banner or other graphics for online promotions
- Interior design and typesetting service
- Pricing Information
Great work done by this Guru. Five stars across the board. Worked with me patiently since this was my first book. Her input was extremely helpful. Her design creativity was perfect.